Re: [DML] Wide Angle Mirrors from Tom N. aka deloreana.com

Re: [DML] Wide Angle Mirrors from Tom N. aka deloreana.com

I wanted to add one quick .02 piece:

I've had the mirrors for some time as well.  Worth every penny, but you all
know that by now ;)  Even the simple act of backing out of the garage has
been made easier.

However, I want to make a case hooking up the heaters.  I only drive my car
in the summer but decided to hook them up anyway.  Partly because I hate
knowing I didn't do the job 100%, and partly because it's significantly
easier to do before they're somewhat permenantly installed.

There have been a few times where I've been caught in weather that has
completely fogged up the quarter panel windows - but, rear side visibility
has been maintained because of the mirror heaters.  In my experience, the
added safety & visibility in those situations was well worth the extra
effort.

-Luke & 10270