[DML] Re: Loose sideview mirror pivot

There are several compression type washers under that snap ring that
holds the mirror tight.  If the snap ring has slipped out of its groove
the mirror will wiggle around loose.  Getting the snap ring back in
place can be challenging but it is do-able.

If you ever paint your car, the mirror will be too tight, because of
the thickness of the paint and you will have to leave out a washer....
another fun sidenote about painted Ds.

Ron