RE: [DML] Fuel issues - Replaced nearly everything

RE: [DML] Fuel issues - Replaced nearly everything

Sean,

Definitely?.you need to have the emissions set up using a gas analyzer
and/or an analog dwell meter. The procedure is in the Workshop Manual
(Section D:04:01). Since it?s running you can try adjusting the 3mm Allen
screw by ?ear? to stabilize the idle until you can get it properly set up.

Thanks again,

Rob Grady

   _____