RE: [DML] Fuel issues - Replaced nearly everything

RE: [DML] Fuel issues - Replaced nearly everything

Sean,

Many of the parts you mentioned came from us so a warm thank you is in order
for your support. Although we?re busy prepping for the show feel free to
contact us for tech support when needed.  First the plunger must be down to
ground, and operate, the fuel pump. Next confirm the fuel pump is operating
when cranking the engine before you proceed. Next you should unclip one
injector from the head and perch it over a metal or plastic container. Have
some one crank the motor and look for a light stream of fuel at the nozzle
tip. If none appears turn the CO adj. screw clockwise until a small stream
appears. The car will not start if this adjustment is out by more than a
turn or two and a new distributor almost always needs adjusting to make the
engine start. Call if you need more info.

Rob Grady,

P.J.Grady Inc.

   _____