Date: Sun Jun 4, 2006 3:13 pm (PDT)
   From: "Soma576@xxxxxxx" Soma576@xxxxxxx
Subject: fixing eyebrows, align headlights

Hey Group,

I would like to try the eyebrow fixing technique in the Tech Section.   It
says to take the headlights out - does that mean just the lights or the  entire
bracket and everything?  I thought you needed the fascia off to take  it all
out.

Also, on a related note, what's the best way to align  the  headlights?  My
car is lowered with Grady's springs and the lighting at  night is pretty
dismal, even with Sylvania Silverstars.  A couple of lights  are probably screwed

too far into the body, so what I really need from someone  is how to start from
scratch with the headlights, as if I took them all apart  and I need to put
them back together.

Thanks!
Andy

Fargo, ND