[DML] Raffle Car Update

I took some pictures of the raffle car today. Its been so hectic that I
finally had a chance to take a few more pictures.

We are going to Eurofest (not the car) on Wed so I will try to get them up
by then.
The car looks great and runs even greater.

I took time to clean off the road dust that has accumulated on it from me
driving it so it is now detailed and clean.

Replaced the washer motor and redid the trunk access covers so they would
look nicer for the show.

This is a great little runner, strong engine and tranny and it looks  nice.
We added the dealer stripe to the car.  I like the stripe so  its on this one.

Sales are moving along and maybe the lucky winner will be at the  show.

It will be driven up to Chicago on Wed the 16th and will probably be at  Dave
S place until Thursday morning. Then it will be at Pheasant Run.

We plan for it to go on the driving tour on Friday then it will be in the
Vin Lineup and of course at the show for regraining on Sat and to the new owner
on Saturday Night.

I am going to miss this car. Now I want an automatic
It really makes you appreciat the automatic once you get used to  it.  Now I
am going to have to buy another so I can drive it more :-)

Anyway I am now down to 4 DeLoreans and after June 17th it will be 3.
So I think the honor of most DeLoreans goes back to Rich.

Good luck on the raffle.

Registration keeps plodding along if you have a room remember to event
register.
We are only going to take reservations until I think its the 12th or so of
June then it closes up
so I can get to the show.

Ken