[DML] Re: Raffle Car Update (multi-car owners)

[DML] Re: Raffle Car Update (multi-car owners)

DCS 2006 will be the best show for multi-DeLorean owners.

I guess if Ken K. is just counting "regular" DeLoreans, yes,
my number is still at 4 (running) "regular" stock and mild
custom DeLoreans, not counting the radical custom DeLoreans
and works-in-progress, which put me into double digit range.
I plan to have 7 or 8 of my DeLoreans at the Saturday show,
but there may be a project car or two that may not make it.

Running a close second in vehicle quantity, but first in the
catagory of "regular" DeLoreans to be attending the show by
one owner will be Tony Swann, with at least 4 of his 6 cars
on the list to attend the Saturday show (maybe 5 of 6), of
which 5 are early cars and 3 of the 5 are in the 500 series.
I wish there was a little more time to get them all done.

If you are still "on the fence" about attending DCS 2006,
keep in mind this may be one of your only chances to see
many of my projects all together at once and to see so many
500 series cars all in one place, with DCS 2006 near Chicago.

If you have not registered yet, please visit the DCS website
and register online or download the registration form, fill
it out and send it to Ken (with a check), to make sure you
do not miss any of the special events planned for DCS 2006.

And just ignore that statement on the DCS 2006 website about
"you don't have to bring your DeLorean", since we really do
want you to bring your DeLorean, if possible, any condition.
We want a new, long standing record for number of DeLoreans.

See you all in a few weeks.

Later,
Rich W.