[DML] EFI injector question

Hi,

Just after some thoughts over an efi injector installation.

I am very close to finishing an EFI and supercharger installation on
my Delorean which should fire into life this week as soon as i get a
start-up MAP in the computer.

What i have done is found the longest Bosch injector that is readily
available ( bosch 0 280 150 091 ) which was off an Australian GM V6.
I then cut down the old K jetroinc injector tube so the EFI injector
reached further into the head.

I then machined down the Bosch injector so as it's lower body fitted
inside this old K jetronic tube and seals with a 14mm o'ring around
the injector. My aim was to have the injector as far into the head
as possible.

Ok to my question! After all this the injector spray tips are now
only 2-3mm from the inside of the inlet chamber.
My thought was that this style of injector has a rather pencil type
spray pattern so this would not be a problem, but in reality my
concern is that part of the sprayed fuel would atomise on the inside
of the old K jetronic injector tube and drip causing other issues.

Do you think this is a valid concern ? ?

I am aware that only time will tell but as i have the option of
changing things on the run at the moment i was after other opinions,
thoughts or experiences.

Cheers, Nick - Sydney

Ps - i will post some pic's soon of the completed job