Re: [DML] Wings Aloft?

Kermit - Zilla offered his LockZilla, which replaced the door lock
module, and also had a "Remote Zilla" which added some remote keyless
entry functionality to the Zilla box with a separate plug-in module.
Zilla never got around to offering a remote door opening solution
that was available for general purchase.  I don't believe that it
will ever be produced, based on comments that I have heard.  Our
complete Wings-A-Loft systems will work great with the LockZilla
module, and our Wings-A-Loft Adapter system will work with the Remote
Zilla to add remote door opening capability.  The Wings-A-Loft line
has far greater functionality to start with, as well as greater
expansion potential.  Zilla set a very good standard in this niche,
but technology has moved on from there to a much higher level.  Feel
free to email me directly if you have further questions on this
topic.  Toby(at)delorean-parts.com

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kermit Poling" <KPoling@...> wrote:

> A Question - with all of the recent discussion of the Wings-a-loft
product, I've gotten to wondering if there isn't an opener that goes
with the Lockzilla.  A PO installed this with the keyless remote.
There is a website referring to the launcher, but it looks like it
hasn't been updated in ages.  The Grady site doesn't list a
launcher.  Anyone have any experience with this or will the Wings
launcher work with Lockzilla?  Any advice is appreciated.