[DML] Re: Are my doors right

Try switching the struts between the driver's door and the passenger's
door. It may even things out. You may need a slight adjustment of the
torsion bars also. It is not good for the door to bounce when you open
it. It puts a lot of unnecessary stress on the roof structure. You can
also try lubricating the hinges and the ends of the struts on the
driver's door. Don't forget to remove the clips before trying to
remove the struts.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757