Re: [DML] Are my doors right

Lamborgini guy..

    The torsion bars are the key.  I put in the  wings aloft kit this past
summer and was surprised how easily it went  in.   Get the whole shooting batch
when you do. Alarm, etc.  You  will have to adjust the doors for it on the
torsion bars though.  Both of  my doors go up hard and fast as I have not had the
chance to go to one of the  vendors.  The guy I had do the installation was
tempted to do the  adjustment but realized that one slip would mean a new rear
window.  When I  pop the doors I have to have an additional person there to
catch the door on the  way up.

Roy
00893

In a message dated 4/10/2006 2:28:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,