[DML] Are my doors right

Hi guys, Im considering the wings aloft kit...but the drivers door
opens OK but hangs a litle of the max opening position. On the other
hand the passenger door nearly throws you over the car. If you let
it go it rocks the whole car as it hits the bump stop. To close is
also hard as you are fighting it lifting up.

Is my drivers door too soft?

Would having the gas pressure increased in the strut help?
Perhaps I can reduce the pressure in the passngers side.
!

We have the facility here as we have a similar problem with our
Lamborghini doors that have the gas assist lift....OK I know they
dont have torsion bars but changing the pressure affects the door
opperation.

All the best guys ...keep it up

PS ; Can anyone simple advise how easy to fit the wings aloft kit?