Re: [DML] VIN#04421 Lives Again and Rough Idle - Vacuum Leak

Re: [DML] VIN#04421 Lives Again and Rough Idle - Vacuum Leak

Hello from #4426!

This will cheer you up - this was 4426's engine when I bought the car

http://www.delorean.co.uk/Dscn0498a.jpg

Now looks like this

http://www.delorean.co.uk/Resources/new_engine.jpg

I've had a few issues with the engine but actually got it running
properly yesterday (knew the problem would be something daft). A vacuum
leak large enough to cause running problems will create a high idle if
the mixture is adjusted rich. You need to check your vacuum hose routing
as per the sticker on the engine cover, or here

http://lukesandel.com/auto/delorean/labels/Vacuum_Routing.jpg

Best Wishes

Martin
DMC Ltd