Re: [DML] Wanted: Dammaged engine harness
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [DML] Wanted: Dammaged engine harness


We have them new if you want some. go to parts / electrical and scroll down to almost the
bottom of the page.  There called Rist connectors.  They come with all the
pins to connect.

DMC Ltd.

On 27/3/06 15:27, "Marc Levy" <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I need the bulkhead connectors from an engine wiring
> harness to cut and splice in to a custom harness I am
> building.
> Anyone got one they care to part with?  Maybe from a
> fire car?  or some other damage..

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see

To search the archives or view files, log in at 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive