Re: [DML] Re: Frame Flex?

Thanks for the information Rich.. You have seen enough
DeLorean frames that I can trust your judgment on
them. :)

BTW, did you inspect this area of the frame on you
Buick turbo DeLorean?  The Lotus has a bit more power
than the DeLorean, and I also wonder if that has
something to do with it.

Currently working on my own high power conversion, I
started this discussion to get some ideas on if I need
to "beef up" the DeLorean frame to handle more than 2X
the intended horse power.

http://mail.yahoo.com