[DML] Re: Frame Flex?

Marc and others,

After having inspected and dismantled a worst case scenerio
DeLorean frame for flex (DeLorean roll-over damaged frame),
I believe there is very little to worry about on this center
section of the DeLorean frame, shifter area or otherwise.
Even on a DeLorean that had been rolled over at expressway
speeds, there are little or no signs of cracks in this area.

Having dismantled several DeLoreans with significant Midwest
RustBelt damage, this center frame area shows very few signs
of rust damage, even on really rusty frames, which would be
the primary way to substantially weaken the center section.

If enough people are interested, I may be able to setup a
damaged frame display area at DCS 2006, to show of the good
and bad aspects of the epoxy coated steel DeLorean frame.
Setting up next to Pearce Design could motivate SS frame sales.

Later,
Rich W.