[DML] Re: Where are they now?? Ed Bernstein......

[DML] Re: Where are they now?? Ed Bernstein......

I know they have been active since 2000. The last time I received a personal
email from the Bernsteins was Tuesday January 20, 2004.

He has made it perfectly clear that he wants only loyal customers. If you have
not been purchasing ALL your parts from him in the past he does not want your
business. Case in point: search the archives for "John Curry" and read his story.
Readers Digest version... When he called DeLorean One to purchase a part he was
told so very eloquently that his business is not wanted. Reason being,  John had
posted a message to publicly thank Dave Bauerle ( DeLorean Mechanic
http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/Bauerle.htm ) for helping him out in a time of need.

John's Thankful Messages:
http://www.projectvixen.com/dmcnews-archive/msg28467.html
http://www.projectvixen.com/dmcnews-archive/msg31089.html