[DML] Re: Drive the dream? Poster

Jeremy -

You are not making a poor choice. Here's a little more free advice -
Don't drop off the DML. Stick around. Read all the posts, both new and
the archives. Find the nearest DeLorean club and join. Get to know the
owners, attend the meetings and events, especially the tech events. In
my club, AZ-D, we have non owner enthusiasts members, and they are
just as valued as the owner members. As a matter of fact, it's well
known that we have had non owner members that have been even more
enthusiastic about, and active in the club than some of the owners! If
you can swing it, try to attend DCS '06 this June in Chicago, and/or
next year attend the DMC Houston Open House. The more you learn, the
better the choices you will make when you finally purchase, and your
ownership experience will go much smoother.

Good luck! Welcome to the community.

Dan W.
VIN 16192
AZ-D