Re: [DML] Drive the dream? Poster

Jeremy,

Don't ever give up the dream, there are still lots of DeLoreans out
there, and they come up for sale all of the time.  As you save up your
money, you should really find a local set of D owners and start
hanging out with them, most don't really care if you own a D or not.
  You will learn a lot about the car, and when you do have the money
you will be able to determine the cars value and how much work it will
require to make it a reliable car on your own.  As an added bonus, you
will probably be able to do most of the work yourself, because you
learned about the car, how to work on it, it's major areas of concern,
and how to do the work.

One thing you might want to get is the workshop manual, just so you
can read it, and know before you go what makes what work, and how it
works.  And when you do get your car, you won't have to buy one!

I know you will get one eventually, I have no doubt about it.

Bernie