[DML] Re: Newsday Article

hi
just check the power going to the starter leads, are these OK.
if yes the starter may have burnt out/jammed as even a weker power
you should hear something.

do you hear any relay clicks?

if a manual box, put in second gear and rock the car (or push start)
if the starter gear has jammed, i use to have a ford escort do this
till i changed the starter.

Should be easy to diagnose.
Regards

Steve