RE: [DML] "performance air intake"

Daniel,
I will respond, but normally if someone has a problem with the product they
come back to the vendor instead of attacking them and call the names over
the DML.
The designer did make a change and 2 or 3 went out before it was caught. I
had not checked the 2nd design so that was my fault. But as soon as you
found the problem you told me you had a show and I promptly send you another
( no charge ) for the Florida show  ( and I never heard another word.)
As you know I needed the defective unit back and after months and about 5 to
6 request and me charging your credit card for the second one because I
thought you were not going to send it back did you send it back and disputed
the card charge. ( You didn't even call me back about that. What was a
business supposed to do.)
There was a package with a new O Ring and hardware for the air flow meter
supplied with every unit that goes out. I have to assume you put the new O
Ring on the air flow meter for the first one which makes the unit fit tight.
You may even have to put a little WD40 or grease on it.
( I never heard back about that either. )
There is no hard core data that has been produced nor have I told anyone
that x amount of HP would be produced. On the contrary I tell people it's
more of a cosmetic look and due to the size and volume of air and with the
K & N or type filter will lessen the air flow restriction and increase the
response to the acceleration.
By the way, What insurance does your company carry.
Also, Rubber and products containing rubber stored in acid paper boxes
corrugated boxes in warehouses that are exposed to humidity heat and cold
won't last long. From what I have seen in some warehouses, that isn't done.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com