[DML] Re: Oil Leak

Something else to watch on this..... Normally the leak is around
where the wire is attached. However I bought a couple of these
recently and they were supplied with a copper washer that was very
slightly too large, so that it didn't seal around the switch itself.
This caused a rather dramatic NEW leak (lots of pressure there!).

If the copper washer doesn't just barely fit over the threads, get a
different one. OR be very careful that the washer is centered as you
tighten up the switch (difficult in that space).

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Spangler" <johnspangler@xxxx>