[DML] Hey everyone! New Website!

Hello to the DeLorean community!  My name's Matt Aebersold.  Those of
you from the PNDC will know me, but for everyone else, I am 21 years
old, living in Thousand Oaks, CA.  I've been a DeLorean fan ever since
I was a wee lad.  I don't have one yet, but that has been my dream for
the past....15 years.  I'm currently involved in web design, and going
for a degree in multimedia design.  Check out my DeLorean fan page
"DeLorean Enthusia."  Let me know what you think!  And please link me
to your sites so I can get some exposure!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from all of you soon!
http://www.mattaebersold.com

Matt A