[DML] Re: Convert To Biodiesel

James,
I think a diesel D' would be neat.  What engine are you looking at?
One like is in a VW Jetta?  My mom just purchased a 2005 Jeep Liberty
(Cherokee in Europe I believe) with a 2.8L in-line 4cylinder turbo
diesel.  And it runs pretty good!  Rated at 500 miles per tank.  I'm
thinking it should fit in a D' since it is a 2.8L and the PRV is a
2.85L?

Matt

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, James Pilcher <jamespilcher1@xxxx>

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hot/model-search/