[DML] DeLorean Christmas ideas!!!

I hope this is okay to come on to the list, as the first item below is
relevant to the list.

My unique DeLorean DMC-12 mouldings:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3x-DMC-12-DeLoreans-1-24-scale-plaster-cast_W0QQitemZ6
992246697QQcategoryZ223QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this link lists them like all together:-

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZchris-von-bronQQhtZ-1

See the other 18 auctions I currently have too.

If you know anyone looking for Christmas ideas, the above may be useful.

Thanks

Chris Hawes

Vin 5255