[DML] Re: Missing idle mixture screw?

Unfortunately, Utah does not exempt from emissions testing vehicles
built after 1967 (why would they when they can get their $25 per
vehicle emissions test fee).  Any thoughts on the original problem?
The car seems to run just fine at all RPMs and starts right up every
time.  Also, the area where the screw seems to be missing has a
raised ring area, where an adjustment screw would seem to fit, but
instead of a screw is a deep hole...

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bernie" <bmanderville@xxxx> wrote:

> You might want to look into getting historic or antique
registration
> for your car. I don't know what state you live in but as of
January
> 1st, 2006 an '81 car is considered in every state to be an
antique.
> With that status, unless your car is a daily driver, you probably
> won't need an emissions test.
>

> Bernie
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vin4258" <vin4258@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Vin 4258 failed emissions a few weeks ago and after doing a tune
> up
> > (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, oil) it failed again
today
> with
> > only minimil improvement.  Emissions tester says he thinks the
O2