[DML] DCS Registration

HI

Thanks to all of you that either registered this weekend for Pheasant Run  or
bought tickets for the raffle car and to those of you that subscribed to the
magazine (we have plenty on hand).

I did get a lot of requests on what are we doing at the show.

The web page is pretty much up to date at this time so you can review what
we have scheduled so far for each day.

Other questions were about the technical items

Yes we plan on rebuilding and engine from the block up (Dan Deutch and
company)

Yes we plan on doing a lowering suspension job (Chicago group)

and although I have not talked recently with Stephen from DMCH, he is
tentatively planning to do something technical as well.

Rob Grady also is planning something and we will also have Don Steger to
round out the main DeLorean Repair centers.

We will have two of your fellow delorean owners go over what they did  to two
of the most popular DeLoreans out there  now.

The guest list is still changing but we will definitely have at least two  if
not three or four former DeLorean Employees along with rare DeLorean  Footage.

We again will have the hours of DeLorean Video running in the background
most of the time.

Most important is the Museum.  This has taken a lot more time and  money than
anyone could have imagined and right now I can only say that the  items that
we currently have promised are the rarest you will find and some of  the
Documentation that you will see is what has been talked about for years but  no one
was sure if it still existed.

Your response this weekend makes me think we will be at my upper end of the
estimates I have made.

Thank you and remember this is your show.

You get out of it what you put in to it.

Rooms are going fast

Also at Zanies comedy club they are working on getting Tom Wilson for that
weekend.
At our (bbtf.com) suggestion they have started booking Tom at Pheasant run
for Jan and Feb. so we just may see him there as well in addition to the other
BTTF cast that will be there.

Ken

DeLoreancarshow.com