[DML] Re: DMC Movie

My thought is I'd rather see a regular type movie than a documentary
type movie.  Most of us in the Delorean community know the history
and story, and may want something different.  But that's not true
for the other 99.999% of the population, who may know parts of the
story, but alot of times get it wrong anyway.  How many times have
you heard "those cars have GM engines in them" said with authority
at a party when the topic comes up.  It really could work as a major
motion picture.  Big corporate politics, drugs, high profile trial,
the coolness of the car, movie trilogy, just alot to it.  And based
on true events that many people may remember on some level.  Throw
in some skin here and there, and it becomes an Oscar nominated
film :)

> With all the talk of this recently, and having just re read "Hard
> Driving" and "Grand Delusions," I think most of us will be
> dissatisfied with any upcoming movie in one way or another.
Having
> given it a little thought, I think the best approach to a Delorean
> Movie would be from a dual perspective.  One, from that of a
Belfast