[DML] For sale $13K

If you go to the section on DMCNEWS "DeLoreans for sale" you will see
a car in Little Rock Arkansas going for $13,500. If you are wanting a
car for that price range then that car is a perfect match. I went and
looked at it the first time it was listed and the owner let me drive
for a few miles. It runs very strong. The only thing is that there is
a pinging noise but it doe's not sound like it has anything to do
with oil. From what the owner told me, DMCH checked the car over and
told them the noise was nothing major and not to worry about it. If
there is rust on the frame then I did not see it. There is rust on
the engine components like the exhaust manifold but it is only
surface rust.The car is garage kept and has new seats. The only flaw
that I saw that was on the interior is the carpets have a stain on
the passenger side and the headliner will need to be replaced
sometime, it is starting to come loose from the core. The antenna
broke off at the base and where they live they get the radio stations
without the antenna so they did not replace it. It does have some
minor body damge but you can not see it without looking for it. It
has black bumber covers that need to be repainted.

If you want any further pics or whatever let me know. It is 15 mins
from my house so it is no problem for me to drive over and looking at
it, again. The sellers phone number is 1-501-455-8511. Her name is
Mrs. Brown.

Josh
10989