[DML] DCS 2006 & DCS November Magazine

Hello Fellow DMLER'S,First I would like to coment on the November issue of DCS Magazine,This issue has great pictures & articals, The professionalisum has been meet & every one can positively read & look over this issue  over & over with out putting it down.next I would like to tell every one I was at Ken's warehouse to Chat & get a glimps of what he's doing there, WOW!!! he has more space to work on every Delorean in the tri-state area ( don't go calling Ken now for space as it's booked ) Ken can do just about any thing on a Delorean in that warehouse that needs to be done.I would also like to say that for any one that has any Delorean Historical Papers or Items they would like to have seen by the rest of the Deloren community Ken has about 20 glass show cases for veiwing these Items if you would like to share your treasures with us please give Ken a call or go to his webste at www.deloreancarshow.com/ & find his phone# or address Please he has lots of room in these show cases & you will get your items back as soon as the veiwing is over. Check out my artical in Ken's DCS Magazine on The Mysterious Beginings of Vin 538 you can also check out all the other great articals & pictures you won't be disapointed.   Lawrence - Michgan Vin's 00538m,00915a,1025m,4873a