Re: [DML] BTTF pinball machine

That's intersting info.
Mine was an import from Germany and still has German instructions on it, and
set up for German coinage, it went from there to Texas, then to Canada, and
then back here to Texas.
It has been all over the world but it is in fantastic shape.
One item that often breaks on these is the three drop targets, these are
three white panels
with drawings of "fire" on them. They get brittle and snap, but are cheap
and easy to replace.
I have posted scans of the graphic that go on the targets so you can print
them out and glue
them to the replacements. They are located on my website:
http://bttfstuff.netfirms.com/phpbb/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php?t=19

This is a fun pinball, but not one of these best.
I already own one of my other favorites, which was the best seller of 1989,
"Elvira and the Party Monsters". However Dave is right, "The Addams Family"
is one of the
most sought after. I think it is the "Galaga" of the pinball world.
What made it so special was a giant magnet that would grab the ball in the
middle of the playfield
and throw the ball around. I don't think I have ever seen that on another
machine.

Anyway, if you are a BTTF fan or just a DeLorean fan, the BTTF pinball is
cool to have.
There is a lot of DeLorean signage on the game, including the need to spell
out such things
as "D-E-L-O-R-E-A-N" and "DMC", etc...

Here are some pics:

http://www.bttfstuff.netfirms.com/img/126f1.jpg