[DML] Re: Steering wheel removal

If you let Robocop doing the job with a 5kg hammer, may be...

You can use this method as long as you do not use the hammer the same
way you will use it to detroy a wall.

This way, you can extract the steering wheels in seconds without any
kind of damage on the steering wheel (even on the leather) or the
steering column.
And at least, I do not think that a hammer blow will not make a
difference in a serious crash, some kg vs tons.

Best regards,

Chris.
#04271/DL1981.