[DML] Zilla

Zilla products are the best, by far...they work in all cars without the nonsense that I have found with other vendors stuff...The excuses if their product doesn't work is usually "Well there must be something else wrong with your car"  or "Your car must be wired differently"....Ya.... maybe but it's sad to see people "opening up" Zilla products just to screw with Bob.

If vendors make a product it should work in all car regardless....or at least know enough about our cars to know the differences in wiring and be able to answer questions from customers about how to install the bloody things instead of getting rude and saying "well it works in all my other customers cars"

Kick the Zilla line if you want.....I've got all of them in my car and all work 100%.....The goal should not be knocking Zilla because they are too expensive.  That's the price... if you don't like it..fine, don't buy it.  If you want to risk your car to someone who has only been in the DeLorean business for a brief period of time....hey that's fine too.   My car is worth the extra investment in a product that is fully tested and not just in 20 or 30 cars but hundreds of cars with NO failures.

Bottom line...it's your car, do with it what you will.   If you want what's best for your car listen to the guys who have been doing this for 20 years!!!!!   I'll never again purchase an electrical add-on or gizmo that some of you "invent" without first talking with the guys who really know what's up with our cars.   I've done it before and literally pissed away some money on items that don't work as claimed and will not install per the written instructions.

Seems simple to me

Tom Watkins