[DML] Painting the Fascia's:

I know this subject has been touched in the past before...More than
once but I dont recall seeing a post that flat out tells the modern
information that Im curious to know. That information is of course:

Best methods of painting this myself. What colors do I need such as
the paint color name and paint color number for both the black and
silver portions. Where could I buy the paints and supplys I need
either online or from common local stores.

What to tell my autobody shop if I decide to have them do it (paint
colors of the bumper portion and main portion, painting method,
finishing method (IE: does the clear coat go on the whole fascia or
just the silver portion?)

My Delorean was dealership painted white which I've completely
removed, now its just the 2 white fascia's that just dont make the
car look right. I've heard paint codes and names being thrown around
such as "Silver metal Poly, Silver Poly, Stainless steel" or even "
Ditzler DAU33584" Which Seems to not even exist from what I can find.
Ill most likely take these parts to the autobody shop but from there
I have no idea what to tell them as far as what the paint color names
are or even a paint color code(s).

Thank You
Josh Tidwell
04463