[DML] Re: repainting rear sunshade

Use a plastic bumper primer and black plastic bumper paint...make sure
you clean it up really good with meths or other grease remover.... it
then looks like it should a 'plasticy finish' when its dry and not a
like painted louvre

Kind Rgards

Mike

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "conundrum1984" <jeepno1_397@xxxx>