[DML] A/C low pressure switch question...

[DML] A/C low pressure switch question...

Sorry for the dumb question but... I put in a new low pressure switch and
right now its cycling on for about 5-6 seconds then cycling off.  To
increase the time from 6 seconds to 9 seconds I should turn the screw
clockwise?  I turned it clockwise and it didn't seem to do much.  I'm still
cycling on for about 6 seconds.  I know your NOT supposed to adjust the
factory set switches but this was a new one from Napa auto parts.  If
adjusting the screw doesnt change the cycling time can I assume its a freon
issue?
Mahalo
-Alex