RE: [DML] LONG! Electrical experts: Fan relay wiring help

RE: [DML] LONG! Electrical experts: Fan relay wiring help

Duke,

Sorry to say this but your relay compartment is a mess! I'd suggest wiring
it back to stock and then install the fan relay or controller of your
choice. Fanzilla is still the best, and certainly most proven, fan fix you
can buy but won't be available again for a few more months (It's a long
story). We have been testing Shain's controller for some time now and have
just agreed to help him distribute his design at least until Fanzilla
becomes available again.
Before you worry about what controller to use however rip out that funky
relay setup with the red ground wire as none of it is stock. I can provide a
simple schematic to put it back to stock or could send you pre-wired relay
holders if you would send a picture that’s shows the full extent of the
"modifications".

Rob Grady

P.J.Grady Inc.