	From: Rex [mailto:sephiroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Wed 9/21/2005 9:08 PM
	To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [DML] 3.8 liter GM engines

	I honestly cant figure out why people would think the DeLorean had the buick
	3.8 in it... I can understand them confusing the PRV with the chevy 2.8 v6
	though... Like others have said, probly just a lot of folklore...

	 On another note:

	Has anyone ever tried putting a 3.8 in a DeLorean?... That's whats under my
	hood right now and its a pretty sweet engine. I've seen turbos and
	superchargers put on them making alot of hp/torque... Lots of f-body's and
	w-body's out there to pull'em out of if someone is willing to try that
	conversion :) Moment of opinion: I know that the 3.8 can sound pretty ricey
	with headers n exhaust mods but i dunno how that would apply if modified to
	fit the exhaust of a D...

	My .02 cents...

	Later bro's

	Rex