RE: [DML] Shameless Plugs??

I WAS offered a job with DMC(Florida) and unfortuantely after spending a
week working in the shop I was unable to relocate permanatley due to
financial reasons.  I have the standing offer with the company if I can get
everything straightened out and will MOST LIKELY be trying to make the move
again when the summer comes around and my fiance can make the move with me.

I have always been a big supporter of DMC but if you recall have also
plugged Special T Auto parts as well.  I have had great experiences with
both companies.

Jeff in NC