From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Teitelbaum
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:02 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Stolen in Seattle

It is irresponsable for you or anyone to post in such detail how to
commit an illegal act. What you are saying to do is not as much
speculation as it is a recipe to commit a crime. We do not know all
the circumstances of this alleged crime and to spread rumors about it
is of no benefit to anyone. This could be a case of someone with a key
"borrowing" the car or maybe it was repossesed. Time will tell but for
you to explain in detail how vulnurable the identity of an individual
car is is not in anyone's best interests. My origional post was
bounced as it was deemed too personal a response. As far as I am
concerned the moderator should have bounced cbl1302's post. The
ultimate protection is insurance. If a thief is determined there is
little an owner can do.
David Teitelbaum