[DML] Re: Door Handles

In my experience, it sounds like you just need new handles.  I came across the same
problem in February.  But mine was much worse...  Both driver AND passenger door
handles broke off at the same time!  I attributed it to 25 year old cheap plastic and
the sub zero temperatures at the time. (The car was outside for a day so we could
clean the garage.)  I had to wedge the window down and pull up the handle from the
inside with a hanger.  That sucked!  But, I ordered the metal handles and installed
them using the instructions in the workshop handbook.  The whole proccess, both
doors, took about an hour and a half (Minus the time spent breaking into the car...)
Let me know if you have any questions...  If not, I'm sure DMCH can send you a copy
of the instructions with your new handles.
Corey
2423
P.S. - The metal ones are MUCH better.