From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
kjc
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 9:01 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Hard start issue?

I have this problem too...
I am somewhat certain it is the TTS, but haven't replaced it yet.
John- turn the mixture screw which way? I don't want to mess up the idle or
mixture too much. And no, my car doesn't die at idle or stopping, runs great

all the time ,just starting in that same temperature range.

-Kevin

John Hervey <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:What is the temperature where your

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews