Re: [DML] DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

Re: [DML] DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

Of course they focus on selling parts - it's a business, after all.

I see no reason why the two have to be mutually exclusive.  You can
appreciate the marque and still run a business.  It happens all the the
time with other vintage cars.  Why do you think outfits like Year One
or National Parts Depot sponsor car shows and concours events?

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------