RE: [DML] DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

RE: [DML] DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

There is no doubt that Stephen loves the DeLorean, you have to have a
passion for something in order to go into that field and to hit up your
family and friends for the MILLIONS of dollars it took
to buy all those parts, set up that facility and maintain it.
Stephen is in BUSINESS and has to pay the note on that 40,000 square foot
building,
pay all those employees, pay all those utilities and services and on top of
that make a profit
to eat on....after he has paid all the interest to the bank and investors.

These stainless steel parts are not exactly flying off the shelves.
If it were not for Stephen organizing all these parts and keeping them all
safe who knows
where all this stuff might have ended up.
Hell, a large majority if it might have ended up as metal scrap!
They would be selling DeLorean hood coffee tables at the flea market or
something!

As far as their licensing of the "DMC" name, I suppose he was given a
blessing from JZD,
and the good side of them regulating the name, logo and image likeness of
the car they would
make sure that toy manufacturers get the car accurate, and might prevent the
image of the
car from being shown in a negative light.

All that said, I would like to offer you this question.
If you are more righteous than thou, what have you done for the DeLorean
community
that allows you to judge another?
Explain to all of us how it is you deserve to be honored and to allow you to
speak
negatively of DMCH?
Unless they have done something to you personally, I would think your
opinions are worthless.

- Videobob