[DML] Re: Idle drops too fast

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxx> wrote:

Its done it before but I dont remember how i fixed it.. I have just recently
resealed the manifold and injuecotrt supports and had the mechanic set the
c0 .. it has no more vacumn leaks.. seems like the only way i can get it not to
do it is to not have the arm push the switch... then it idles a little high but the
idle goes down nice like it should.. I spoke to John Hervey and he said it was
probably an adjustment on the arm screws.. but he said the screw that hits the
switch is supposed to hit that first?? I thought it was the other way around as
some people have said.. it doesnt seem to make any difference anyway.. any
other suggestions? I sprayed the idle motor out with wd40.. Dave..

Did this just start to happen or is it in conjunction with something