[DML] Grrr!

Well, it had to happen: yesterday, in a parking lot, a guy in a pickup
truck backed out of his spot without seeing me in my car (I was stopped
between two cars in a line-up), and despite the dozen or so blasts of my
horn and about five people standing around & yelling at him to stop, he
backed into my passenger mirror, resulting in a fist-sized dent just
below the mirror, and a scrape & crease from his bumper.  Luckily he was
going slowly, so the damage is not severe, but still, it sucks.
Especially since I've JUST retrieved my car from my mechanic's shop and
have been driving it for about a month!  Grr!  He took off when he found
out the police were called, because I could smell the Jack Daniels on
him from three feet away, but I did get all his info, so I presume he
was picked up in the meantime.  GRRR!

So, how hard is it to remove the dent?  (The crease may be there for
good, but I'd like to at least pop out the dented part).  It's directly
under the mirror, and looking at the door from the inside, in this area,
there doesn't seem to be any way to access the outer skin - it's covered
by the inner skin.  To fix it as new, I'm not looking at a new door, am
I??  Any tips would be very much appreciated; I don't want to make it
worse trying to hammer out the crease,etc.  I'd prefer to find somebody
who can fix me up, since my insurance deductible will cost about as much
as the body shop would charge.  I'm in Toronto, so any Canadian listers
who know of a shop who can work on the DMC would could please contact me
directly: mr.pants(at)ca.inter.net  telephone:416-752-6669

Also, I have some time off right now & I'd not be adverse to taking a
little trip across the border to one of the many shops/vendors on the
list who sell parts and stuff: if any of you do bodywork on the DeLorean
& can fix my dent, I'd certainly come down for a visit.  Plus vendors
may have spare doors or door skins, if there's such a thing and I'd be
happy to come down to do a swap or something... Again, please e-mail me
directly and I can send a photo if that'll help...

Thanks to all in advance...
- ed

1982 DMC-12 (11594, still pretty even with her new scar!)