[DML] Re: Injectors

Thanks for the replies guys. As a matter of fact, the car runs great.
Usually I'm here writing about how horrible it runs. But no, for days
now it's been running fine. The spray pattern looks good [even on the
leakiest one], I just think the injector valve isn't sealing properly
when the car is shut off. And yes, I know the fuel distributor is not
pressurizing the lines with the car off; but there's still pressure in
the injectors and injector lines. I would imagine that the control
plunger would keep the fuel from draining out of the fuel distributor
and whole system, but..? My entire system drains, from the accumulator
back. My system held the rest pressure great BEFORE I replaced the
fuel distributor and CPR so I know the accumulator is good and check
valve in the tank is good [besides, I just put a new valve in this
April]. The only thing I notice leaking are the injectors- one more
then the others is the injector #2 cylinder. I pull the injector out,
wipe it down and can watch the fuel seep out and soak the injector
tip. It will eventually flood the tip [if held upside-down] or drip
[if held right side up]. I also notice my oil level rising on the
stick?..-----Dani B. #5003