[DML] Re: Electrical upgrade kits

I'll try to go in order from Elvis' post.

The battery is good I got the multi meter out and it read 12V. The
cables are as tight as I could get them. Whenever I got the car I
already knew that the fuel pump had to be replaced for numurous
reasons. After I overhauled the fuel system I took the battery out of
my truck and used it to see if the lights worked and my new pump
still worked. At that time some lights worked and the pump was trying
to pump gas that wasn't there. So I know that the pump is good, I
only had it running for three seconds. After I got that done I
finished replacing my lower control arm, got that done. I got all the
projects done and put gas in the tank, turned the key to on, some
lights worked the horn and the radio worked. When I tried to start
the car there a pop sound and nothing has worked after that. I went
through the fuse box and relays to start tracking down the pop sound.
Most of my relays are stuck in the sockets to where I am unable to
pull them out so I tested to ones that I could get out and all were
good except for the middle one on the back row. All I have is a parts
manual and I couldn't find it in there. The relays that I were able
to get were a red, green and white one. The green one came from the
back row last one and the red one came from the back row first one.
The white one came from somewere in the front row, I forgot and can't
get to my car right now. This car is my biggest challenge, I love it
more than anything but it's smarter than I am:)

Josh

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxx>