[DML] Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

[DML] Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

I snapped some pictures of the engine bay this morning so I could look
at them at work tonight.  Comparing what I photographed to the parts
manual section 1, Subsection 4, group 0 (Engine Air Inlet System Air
Cleaner Assembly) It appears that a hose running from the "Shutter-Air
Inlet (#16 in the digram) is missing.  This hose connects on the other
end to "EXH MANIF STOVE".  Any ideas why this hose is missing.  Also,
the Air Cleaner Inlet Duct (#13 in digram) is not properly connected.
What is the net effect of all of this?  IS there a reason why this may
have been done?

I can't even tell if the "EXH MANIF STOVE" is in place since I can't
see it in the picture.

Thanks,
Nate