[DML] Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

[DML] Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!! On my way out to work I decided to grab a look at
something else that went wrong with the car as I was driving it that
I forgot to mention.  On the New Jersey Turnpike as I paid my first
toll, the window came off track.  I fought with it a little bit and
managed to completely dislodge the window!  So I decided to close it
so it would seal and not mess with it.  Since the owner's original
tags were still on the car, I took the liberty of blowing through all
of the remaining toll booth's easypass lanes without easypass! (enjoy
that bill, bro)

So I'm in my driveway, in a suit, fighting with the window this
evening and I am on the outside of the car struggling with both of my
hands through the window opening and my neighbor (I wish I was making
this up) asked me if I broke the window.  Not really liking my
neighbor that much (and even less at this moment) I told him "Nope,
just reinacting that scene on the Dukes of Hazard when they get in
the car through the window".........Here's your sign.

By the way, I can not believe the responses I have gotten from people
on this list.  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!  I really look forward to
meeting some of you guys.  I knew I found the right group when people
offer advice and say "Um, you may want to have a fire extinguisher
nearby when you try this."  MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!

However, I have received a couple of emails offline that I would like
to address.  To the person that took no time in addressing my comment
of not being a member of the "more money then brains
club.".........All of you financial advisors out there-------ZIP
IT!!!  I know that deficit spending isn't healthy, neither are beer
and chicken wings.  You can have those when you pry them out of my
cold dead hands.  Besides, the USA has been deficit spending for my
entire lifetime and it's the best damn country out there.  (I
apologize to any of the international members of this forum I may
have offended with that statement.....unless of course, you're French)

Secondly, please no more references to getting in a time machine to
the time when I bid on this car.  A little news flash for you.....IT
WAS A MOVIE!!!!  Now take the aluminum foil hat off of your head and
the rest of us will be here to support you in your time of need.

I'm not sure when I am going to get any time to do some serious work
on the car, but I ordered the shop manuals last night.  I'll wait
until I spend a little time with the shop manual and the car together
before I abuse anybody too much for help.  PLEASE keep the emails
coming.  I love meeting you guys.

Nate